Reply from Senator (3rd inquiry)

Edison_NJ

Registered Users (C)
1st inquiry: FP will be scheduled within 30 to 60 days
2nd inquiry: FP will be scheduled within 30 days
3rd inquiry: FP will be scheduled within 30 to 60 days

3rd inquiry reply:
Thank you for contacting my office again in your effort to resolve the difficulties that you have experienced with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (U.S.C.I.S.). I share your frustration and I am happy to assist you in any way possible.

My Director of Immigration, David York, contacted the U.S.C.I.S. again on your behalf. He was advised that you should expect to receive notification for fingerprinting appointments from U.S.C.I.S. within approximately 30 to 60 days. Due to a large influx of duplicate fingerprinting appointments, these appointments have been delayed for all individuals. If you do not hear from them by then, please contact my Newark office and we will conduct another inquiry on your behalf.

It is my pleasure to have been of assistance to you and I hope this matter is resolved successfully. Please do not hesitate to contact my Newark office by email at immigration@corzine.senate.gov or by phone at 973-645-3030 with any further questions or concerns.

I was initially reserving the other Senator for my approval after 2nd FP. But it looks like I will have to contact the other Senator now itself.

Edison_NJ,

I went to fingerprinting for my EAD earlier than the appointment date in ATLANTA on saturday afternoon during less no. of people. They took my fingerprint and I asked to meet supervisor and explained her about my I-485 fingerprint took on 05/22/2002 and now experied and didn't received 2nd fp and explain my case detail. She allowed her to give 2nd fp for I-485.

I think, you should try to see supervisor in NJ and explain your situation..may they take your 2nd FP rather than trying with senator.

Thanks..

Originally posted by Edison_NJ
I was initially reserving the other Senator for my approval after 2nd FP. But it looks like I will have to contact the other Senator now itself.

Edison_NJ,

Can you also tell me, how you contacted senator 'corzine'? Through Phone or Email? Do you have a standard email format, if so can you send it to me, via PM?

We had also contacted Senator Corzine. After our second enquiry, (for which we recieved a similar response from his office) within 2 weeks from that our cases were approved.
Good luck to you.

do not really trust them

keep in mind they are not supposed to work for you.

I had the same experience but I had more than 5 responses, each of which is about the same as you got from your senator: wait for another 30-60 days...