Reply from Rajiv Khanna on the steps to reduce the TSC Delay

GCAspirant123

Registered Users (C)
I copied and pasted this from other forums

Following is the reply he got from Rajeev Khanna for the open letter attached to below::::::::::

Please call between 9-5 Eastern U.S. time. If I am unavailable, speak with Homa Naderi at 703-908-4800, extn 108 to arrange for us to talk. There is, of course, no charge for this.
Regards.

The person who wrote this letter and got the response back is busy with his project..... Would someone care to take initiative on this .....

Here is the thread id

http://groups.msn.com/texasimmigrat...essage=21370&LastModified=4675436438065122980

Open Letter
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello Rajeev/ Ms.Murthy,

I am sure you must have been inundated with requests for this and have answered this question innumerable times. We, a group of about 2000 filers, with Receipt dates ranging from May 2001 to Dec 2002(as far as I know) have been waiting endlessly for our 485 approvals to come through with no results. The BCIS keeps giving endless excuses ranging from TPS to religious workers to something ridiculous and keeps postponing simple adjucation of 485 cases. We can understand the delay to some extent but now it is taking about 3 years to just approve a 485 case, not to mention the mental agony we have gone through during labor certification and 140 stage. This is unacceptable in my opinion.

Other service centers also experience delays but theirs is no where near where Texas center is. We are lagging at least a year behind them. That said, there are sporadic cases of people with receipt dates as late as Nov 2002 getting approved while others with much earlier Receipt dates are waiting. This is sheer injustice.

Could you please suggest us a suitable way out of this never ending journey?

One possible solution suggested time and again has beein suing the BCIS for the inconsistency between the different service centers. Is this possible and if so how do we proceed?

Thanks and Best regards

We may need to go for Both the Options 1 and 2

I will support the Kanna's ideas and willing to involve. We can try to work on both the options.