Renew I-94 form

Who_Loves_BCIS

Registered Users (C)
All,

My I-485 is still pending. Last year I entered USA by using my AP, and the expiration date on my I-94 is Oct xx 2003 (one year). I called my attorney today, and he told me I need to renew my I-94. He suggest me to try to renew it in local BCIS office first, if it doesn't work, I have to leave USA and re-enter USA again.

Does anybody have same exprience before? If I go to local BCIS office, what materials should I carry?

Thank you very much.

I had once to renew my I-94. I was thinking to change my current visa, but I changed my mind just when I got the new one. Therefore, I had to reenter the country using my old visa. I had to carry with me only my passport with a valid visa.

YOu must have terrible problem with your lawyer.Either he is stupid or a moron to ask you to renew or get out of the US just to get a "new" I-94.Anyone who have used an AP while I-485 is pending know fully well that I-94 is just a formal requirement issued while waiting for an approval.You can just surrender it when you get your stamping and I hope soon.

Well said, nogin

Good to see you are still around after your approval.
Hope you get your notice soon, and can go get PP stamped.

Remember us in your good wishes.

Once this religious worker guy - ysolong - gets approved, I'm gonna ask him to pray for all of us whenever he opens his direct lines of communication upstairs :)