Removal Process

Siebu09

Registered Users (C)
I have a friend who came to the U S at a very young age and was unaware of his status. He's now and adult and is unable to get a job drivers license etc. my question is what would be the removal process for his if he chooses to return to his home country and to remind you he has no passport the only thing he has is his birth certificate please if you or anybody you know has been through this process please explain from start to finish thank you very much for your replies.......

If he has a birth certificate, he should be able to apply for a passport through his embassy. His embassy may be the best source of information regarding this matter.

I have a friend who came to the U S at a very young age and was unaware of his status. He's now and adult and is unable to get a job drivers license etc. my question is what would be the removal process for his if he chooses to return to his home country and to remind you he has no passport the only thing he has is his birth certificate please if you or anybody you know has been through this process please explain from start to finish thank you very much for your replies.......

What is the status of his parents? Is either one of them legally in the US, and is he under 21?

Well as far as i know his parents are in his home country so i know for a fact that he has no way on becoming legal, that is why he is kinda frd up and wanting to just go back to his home country. However he did contact his counsalet and they told him he could get a letter from his mother saying that he is her son and then they he would be able get a letter to travel on, my question is how does that work and did anyone ever hear of such a thing all replies are greatly appreciated....

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Consulate will issue him temporary travel document. I think it calls landing certificate. Tell him to keep some money with him since he may have to bribe Immigrain officer in India.