registered dietitian

premasekhar

I have a bachelors degree in computer science.but, I want to become a registered dietitian.anyone who knows something about dietitian course is welcome to share.I would like to know the procedure.thanks for any input.

hi

To be a registered dieticain u need to do 6 months of intership in a hospital and then pass a exam conducted by the American dietetic association to be called a registered dietician. To do a internship, one has to enroll into a dietetic program in a university, do some basic nutrition and dietietics courses and then do intership for 6 months in a hospital through this university. U will need to check if a university near u offers a RD program and get more information from them. U need need to study and work for several months to ultimately become a RD. Its a long process.

Last edited by a moderator:
vanih said:
To be a registered dieticain u need to do 6 months of intership in a hospital and then pass a exam conducted by the American dietetic association to be called a registered dietician. To do a internship, one has to enroll into a dietetic program in a university, do some basic nutrition and dietietics courses and then do intership for 6 months in a hospital through this university. U will need to check if a university near u offers a RD program and get more information from them. U need need to study and work for several months to ultimately become a RD. Its a long process.

hi

i need more info on dietician course.
My name is Neha and my email is kumar1801@yahoo.com

Please give me your email address if its okay with you that i can contact you

Regards

Have you ever wondered how to become a registered dietitian who can transform lives through the power of food? Registered Dietitians (RDs) are the dietary superheroes who blend science, psychology, and culinary know-how to help people achieve optimal health. But how exactly does one get started on this journey? Buckle up, because we're about to dive deep into the exciting (and sometimes challenging) path to becoming a Registered Dietitian.
you can learn more at xxxxx for how to become a registered dietitian.

Last edited by a moderator: