Regional centers

anonymous12

Registered Users (C)
I heard for EB-5 typically this is very complicated process as one has to show 10 jobs have been created. Basically as I understand, you can open any business and can show legally earned investment of $1M and 10 jobs creation, money at risk for certain time, you got GC. It was pain is neck.

To overcome that BCIS has approved certain regional centers for $1M or $500K investments where you just investment in LLC and you don't have to run the business.

Long story short: Is there any data base of list of these approved centers by state or by project types like real estate, timber, milk processing plants etc. I could not find this information at BCIS website. It seems like lots of lawyer both in USA and outside have setup websites (not sure how many are legitimate) and promoting certain business (again not sure if these people are getting a cut from investments as well on the side).

What is the likelihood you will get your money back after 5 years or so? I don't think you can make money by investing in these areas. I read in the newspaper a big co-operation was approved to get these GC funds to build its headquarter because it was in that high unemployment area and they perhaps could show investment has created 10 + jobs indirectly?

Immigration by Investment (EB-5) Availability

Dear Everyone,
We, "YKARC" is a reputable development company that has projects around Southern California qualified as a regional center by federal government.

Our office is located in Southern California so that all our projects are within our reach (within 3 hours drive).

We have many open opportunities for immigrants looking for investment (EB-5) and we have several endorsements from cities and state to support our development to create jobs for the community.

As a developer/representative of YKARC, we can assist and explain detail process of application even if you need a reputable lawyer.

For details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Michael Lu

email: mail@ark-tech.net
tel: 626-275-4368 (direct)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for response

Bump since there is no answer to this... someone please suggest. As OP said there are several attorney websites soliciting investment in their venture which create a large grey area for fraud.

$1M is large investment to be made and needs alot of due diligence.

Michael,
I think OP asked for details on list of these investments so that he can look and choose which investment might interest him. He did not ask for solicitation.

Thanks,
ShyGuyCalif
Dear Sir/Madam,
I believe you are looking for a way to get a visa that enables you to live in United States. We are developer in Southern California with commercial developments in Southern California. Our developments are approved and qualified by United States of Immigration Service to provide immigration by investment. Our spaces are limited, please contact me in order i can provide you with more detail information. My contact information as follows:

Name: Michael Lu
Tel: 626-275-4368
Fax: 626-275-4369
Email: mail@ark-tech.net

Looking forward to talk with you.

Sincerely,

Michael Lu