REF sent 12/11 but didnt get it, who did?

dbarashi

Registered Users (C)
My online message says they sent RFE DEC 11 but my lawyer didnt get it. i wanted to check if some other people in the same situation. they sent FP on the same day and i got it few days ago.

RD 12/13/01
ND 12/17/01

Is the online message for you guys is getting changed.
My ND is 12/5/01 but no RFE or second FP notice yet :(

Thanks,

Yes, online message changed for me when RFE issued on Dec. 6

I've sent 2 emails to my lawyer this week to check whether the RFE notice was received, and finally they got back to me this morning saying that:

We did receive the Request for Evidence. If we need any documentation from you, the Adjustment of Status team will be in contact with you directly.

At least they should send a courtesy email when they received it, and still they didn't tell me when they received it. Sigh... these lawyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting me know that we have to follow up lawyers. My RFE was issued on 12th and I've not yet heard from lawyer thinking that they would inform me. Now I think I should call them.

My RFE is issued on Dec. 11 and my lawer got it on Dec. 15. I haven't received a copy yet.

-WAC02072xxxxx

Originally posted by JAurora
Yes, online message changed for me when RFE issued on Dec. 6

I've sent 2 emails to my lawyer this week to check whether the RFE notice was received, and finally they got back to me this morning saying that:

We did receive the Request for Evidence. If we need any documentation from you, the Adjustment of Status team will be in contact with you directly.

At least they should send a courtesy email when they received it, and still they didn't tell me when they received it. Sigh... these lawyers.

i'm in same boat as u...but no reply from lawyer yet whether they recd the RFE or not.....i'm in bay area and my lawyer is in east coast

BTW, where is your lawyer located ?

Thx

-EH

My lawyer is in Irvine, CA. It's so close to CSC, so I thought it should only take at most a week for them to receive it. But so far they just told me that it's received and never told me when. I suggest calling your lawyer since it's nearly 14 days. You know it's holiday season, so they may be on vacation, or just too busy shopping...

Best Wishes,
JAurora

Still didnt get it

My lawyer didnt get it as i checked with her this morning. she is in San francisco.

can i call CSC and ask them to send me a copy?