REF on I 485, please help!!!!

lali76

Registered Users (C)
I used a substitute labor and my I 140 and EAD has been approved. I just rececived an email this morning saying that they have requested for soem additional documentation for my I 485.

What are some of the usual REF's that one receives on their 485 application ?

I was real happy after my I 140 and EAD had been approved. I have also received my FP call, but now this email is making me edgy ..

Please relpy...

lali76 said:
I used a substitute labor and my I 140 and EAD has been approved. I just rececived an email this morning saying that they have requested for soem additional documentation for my I 485.

I was real happy after my I 140 and EAD had been approved. I have also received my FP call, but now this email is making me edgy ..

Please relpy...
This may be something as inanne as clear xerox copies for pp to be sent, or your lawyer forgot to send your salary slips. Post your details.
--Naveen Oshos

Are you currently working for the employer who filed your GC? Or have you moved to some other company (AC21)?

I can't help you but I would also really like to know what the RFE is about. Thanks and good luck!

Common rfes are related to birth/marriage certificates, Employment Verification etc. What is your category and country?

my case details

VSC - EB2 - Concurrent - VA (used substiture labor with priority date: 12/29/1998)

140/485/131/765 applied on 7/1/2005

140 Approved - 8/10/2005
EAD approved - 8/19/2005
131 Approved - 8/15/2005
FP scheduled for 8/31/2005
485 - RFE received on 8/22/2005

I am working for the same company for the last 3 years and the company is in good financial standing with 120 employees. The substitute labor which i have used is also from a ex employee from the same conpany.

As for as my experience they will ask you all the H1 copys or paystubs for a particular period or education or experience letters.

Don't be panic, it's simple copys which you can send

Thanks

Don't feel edgy...Wait and watch..could be a simple one.

I got RFE a week back asking for - Evidence that I would not become a public charge --Evidence includes - Employment letter or bank statements etc.

Would be sending the response tomorrow.

lali76 said:

Please relpy...