REF Issued on Apr 29th

cmacti

Registered Users (C)
Just checked the online, found RFE issued on yesterday to me and my wife ... kids message remains the same.

My lawyer did not send the medical with I-485 appl, later send last Dec'02... do not know whether BCIS would match or I have to go for another medical and that may cost another $500 ...

But good thing is at least my file is touched, may get approval in a month time! Straight case working with same employer ......

Any idea what it could be ? and Who would get the RFE me or Lawyer ?

RD Nov 14'01, ND Dec07,01 RFE Apr 29'03 , AD ?????

1. Probably a Medical RFE,as they would not have matched the medics sent in Dec02 to your file..!

2. Since KID case remaining the same, might be something else?
[Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate etc?]

cmacti

Don't worry. It could be very simple thing like doctor forgot to check something, like X-ray report OK, forgot to sign or initial at required places.

Bob

Got RFE Details from Attorney... emplyment letter, paystubs & tax return for me & Birth certficate for wife !

Did send our Birth cert. from Ind. Embassy at the time of 485 filing for me & my wife, do not know why they accepted for me but not for my wife !

May be they missed or they want in other format... let us see what Attorney advise !

Any person with similar situation , please give your feedback !!!!!

Birth Certificates issued by Consulates are not a valid

As per my company's attorney, the birth certificates issued by Consulates are not valid Birth Certificates for submitting to BCIS. BCIS do only consider the original Birth Certificates issued by authorized government entities such as Panchayat etc., and Affidavits by Parents.