Recommended Lawyers for Canadian Immigration

No Title

Urgent - my H1\'s running out - I need a lawyer to do my Canadiam PR - please let me know the fees/contact info and your experiences

You do not need a lawyer

Man,
Hurry up. There is a chance that new Immigration Minister will
reject the retroactivity of New Law. Lawyers will just waist your
time. It takes 2 hours for a regular person to figure out the process.

All you need is to go to Sheriff\'s office tomorrow, get your fingerprints and send them to the FBI.
While waiting for your Police Clearance read the immigration kit, fill the application form and attach all required docs ( diploma, marriage certificate etc.)

You can find the immigration kit here: http://www.canadianconsulatebuf.org/
The kit will answer all your questions. It also has address and instructions on how to get the Police Clearance Certificate ( you need to read about it first )

It took me less then a week to fill the forms and to put all documents together ( except Police Clearance which takes 5-6 weeks ).

In one week all you can get from lawyer is an appointment. And you still will be responsible to collect all the documents by yourself so she\'ll just put them in the envelop for you and it\'ll cost you around 2K.

Boc

noon, I am in the process to apply for the PR but in the mean time, I would like to apply for MBA admission in Canada. Is it possible?
What are the chances for one with a Master in Mechanical Eng to be accepted.
Last question, do I need to submit the FBI clearance right now?

FBI Clearance

I dont know when your H1 is expiring, but if your h1 is expiring very soon. You should apply for your PR directly and send FBI printing later. Attach a letter with your application and send FBI report when you get your file # from Immigration.