Recieved Interview Notice from Miami

waiting4myluck

Registered Users (C)
I have recieved the interview notice from Miami office and asking for the following, Please let me know, Is this a common form of template which they send to everybody or customised the following documents only for me.
It took 36 days to recieve the Interview Notice.

WHERE APPLICABLE, BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE INTERVIEW:
* A copy of the Department of Labor certification.
* Stock certificate afU. S. corporation.
* Submit articles of incorporation of the U. S. corporation.
* Submit articles of incorporation of the foreign corporation.
* Submit income tax declaration of the foreign corporation.
* Submit copies of the U. S. corporate tax returns 'from the filing date of the IL140 petition to
the present, certifi ed by IRS.
* Submit bank statements of the U. S. corporation or company from the filing date of the I-140 petition to the present.
* Submit the wage and quarterly earning statements of the U. S. corporation or company from the filing date
to the present, certified by IRS.
* Submit the address showing the physical location of the U. S. corporation or company where you actually work.
* Submit a copy of the lease agreement and occupational license of the U. S. corporation.
* Submit the address of the physical location of the foreign corporation or company.
* Provide description of duties and salary of the beneficiary from the parent'corporation and the
length of time he/she worked in that capacity.
* Provide proof of the U. S. corpotstion activities (descriptiori of business, type of service or product).
* Submit copies oftlie beneficiary's income tax returns for the past three years, certifiedby IRS,
* Submit a current letter offering employment from the petitioner describing duties to be petfomied and
the salary offered to the beneficiary.
* Provide telephone directory listing of the U. S. corporation and/or website address.
* Your current Driver's License or other government issued photo identification.

YOU MUST BIRING ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS

Thank you All.