Recently, Any one got approval after RFE?

bharat2000

Registered Users (C)
Today my Lawyer sent my sons medical exam rfe reply to INS. How long it takes to get approval after RFE replied? Case details are
PD:03/2000
RD:04/10, ND:04/25.
RFE Issued:03/04, Received on 03/11 and Replied on 03/18.
AD:???

Any Information is greatly appreciated. Thanks

another RFE case

RD 4/30/01
ND 5/17/01
FP 11/21/01
RFE 3/7/02 medical + employer\'s letter
RFE will be replied by 3/21.

Please, update your RFE experience
Thanks.

RFE

I checked my case on AVM. RFE letter was sent on March 15th. Anyone knows what kind of typical RFE are? My and my spouse dates are
RD:04/09/01
ND:04/20/01

RFEs

Most common ones I\'ve seen people get are related to birth certificates, employment verification, previous non-immigrant history, medical, etc...

Any good lawyer? Suggestion please!

Switched jobs after 180 days because I was laid off. Moved from west coast to East coast to join new employer. Got an RFE. I want to hire a good lawyer who have done cases like this.

My RFE case was approved today (April 2, 2002)

Nervous0 "Approved NSC EB2 China (Portland, OR)" 4/3/02 12:45am

How did INS get to know ?

How did INS get to know that you had switched jobs ? Did you inform them ? I have also moved from the West coast to the Mid-west but have not yet let INS know.

VillageMD:Don\'t need to tell anything to INS

I sent in a letter to INS about change of address and they put 2 & 2 together to find out I might have changed the job. If you have a lawyer your approval notice will come to him/her so I think keep quite and you\'ll get the approval. What\'s your RD and ND?

I-20 form and optional practical training EAD

My previous lawyer forgot to enclose my I-20 form copy with my I-485 application. The RFE was for I-20 form to verify my international student\'s status and optional practical training EAD copy to verify my employment authorization before my applying for my 1st H1-B.

Nervous

2nd RFE

My details:-
    EB2/INDIA/NSC
    RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    I changed my employer after 180 days and I am doing same Job and
Duties which I mentioned in the Labour.

1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02
Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates.
    1st RFE Replied with affidavites as per AVM on
02/25/02.
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 and I
checked my wife AVM message it remained old message. I
don\'t know what it is?? I did not get any message from
Lawyer.

Still I did not get my second RFE Info but my Old company lawyer assuring me that they will be replying to INS by the end of this week but they are not telling anything about Second RFE. My question is

1)Can I trust them or Hire a new Lawyer. But, they replied my first RFE promptly that time they did not inform to INS about my job Change. I am assuming that this Second RFE is for Employement Verification, and now I am no longer with them. Does it work smothly if they reply to INS for future employment assurence.