Recent LUD changes

classy

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone I'm new in here. I submitted 140/485 in Sept 2003 under EB1b. 140 approved in Jan 04. FP1 in April 04. Recently I found the LUD of my 485 changed 3 days in a row. Before it was Sept 03. What does this mean? I don't think my case is ready for approval. Is it because I applied for 2nd EAD/AP recently?

No Fp

i 485 LIn 0318**** ND 05/20/2003

My Lud Status:
August 2003
22nd July 2004 (address Change)
August 4th 2004(??????)
August 17 th 2004 (????)
August 18th 2004 (????)

Since 15 days my LUD is changing,i dont know the reason.
Still i have not received my first FP also. :mad:

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
are there other adjustees with ND may-dec03 whose LUD has been changing recently? I am a may03 adjustee and my FP1 was done in march04 however, my LUD is 06/02/03 and case status has been the same since they received the application...wondering if I should be more proactive and fire off name check results and FP clearance requests and such..

Betsy, there is no update on my April FP. Case status remains original: we received your application on....take xxx days to process...

betsy said:
are there other adjustees with ND may-dec03 whose LUD has been changing recently? I am a may03 adjustee and my FP1 was done in march04 however, my LUD is 06/02/03 and case status has been the same since they received the application...wondering if I should be more proactive and fire off name check results and FP clearance requests and such..

Betsy

My dates are similar to yours. I-485 submitted May 03, FP1 completed ages ago, but no change to case status or LUD since June 03. Same for dependants, despite various EADs and APs applied for and received.