Recent I-485 Status Update

gcnotez

Registered Users (C)
I got my 2nd FP done on June 26th. LUD changed to 2nd FP received status. Then on July 13th another LUD was done with following message:

"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision is soon as processing is complete."

What do they mean that they received my I-485 app on June 27? They should have received it in July of 2002 when I applied for one and they sent an RD.

Does this mean another USCIS office received it? It seems to coincide with my 2nd FP date. Additionally, for my wife the only LUD was on July 3rd (?? Saturday and that too during the Long Weekend <-- gimme a break!) to:
"On July 3, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

This is understandable given we just had gotten our 2nd FP done. Someone, please explain based on your experience/knowledge...

WAC-02-228-xxxxx
RD: July 7, 2002
ND: July 10, 2002
1st FP Done, July 13th, 2002
2nd FP Done - June 26, 2004
2nd FP recvd by USCIS - June 27, 2004
:confused:

gcnotez,

I think BCIS want to keep us busy all the time. :mad:

first : changing LUD every day 22nd - 24th June
now :changing the message to " on June 27th we....."
next : I don't know what.

Also Ireceived the same message yesterday, I called my laywer he said it is properly transfer to local office. but after checking this forum you can find a lot of people got approved after that message.

If any one knows what is going on, please tell us.....