Recent Chennai CP Interview Experience

manishraj

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
If any one has Chennai Consular Process Interview experience , please share your experience and thoughts.
This will help us.
thanks.
manishraj.

Immigrant visa approved for me

I got my immigrant visa approved today ... took 3 minutes.. I saw all family based cateory were grilled by one lady... if you have any question please ping me...

Congrats!

Congrats appan.
Please post your whole experience from preparing Documents , Medical , VFS submission and Interview ...
This will help many perosns.
thanks.
manishraj.

Congrats!

Congrats appan.
Please post your whole experience from preparing Documents , Medical , VFS submission and Interview ...
This will help many persons.
thanks.
manishraj.

I reached around chennai consulate around 8 AM with mobile phone and cd..

8.05 They will not allow MOBILE phone inside the consulate.. I had a good cab driver i called him and he collected the phone.. Very helpful ..if any one need the cab driver's telephone I will provide it ..

8:10 ; I was entered inside a chennai consulate and sat there .

Around 10 VFS indian lady called my name and reviewed my documents .. i have non-avaliality certificate and she asked my 10th class documents . I handed over the missing pcc documents from RTO . Then she asked do u have any experiance letters .. I did'nt carry anything .. I told her i am working for the same company for the last 7 years.. she said fine.. My wife and I signed and wrote my name and her name in reginonal langage. Asked for marriage certifcate. She asked did u bring u kid... We said no... She said it is good.. Saw 90% of the applicants are family based immigrants.. She said best of luck and ask her to wait and given us a token number.

Around 11; One american lady opened the counter and taking one hour interview with family based interviewers and i saw many going back with passports ... American lady is around 50 + is very admanant and she is verifying documents in and out ..May be for additoinal documents

Around 12 : American visa male indian officer opened the counter and called me my token number first..... He asked to finger print right and left .. and said some disparity in dates between the forms.. and he asked whether do u have police verification certificate.. I said yes ...and he looked at my uk police certifcate and said excellent ... and you will get the visa in 3 business days..

hi appan, could you explain us more details on ur interview like how medicals was done and how long does it take, what vfs docs where submitted, documents that you took on the day of interview, more interview momemts like interview questions and what documents they looked for at the counter. Pretty much a complete interview experience. :)

Hi appan, did you do the medical AFTER submission of documents at vfs or BEFORE? I'd like to know if vfs needs the medical results. Also, do we have to submit the I-864 at vfs (evenif the sponsor has submitted it with application earlier)?

re

Hi appan, did you do the medical AFTER submission of documents at vfs or BEFORE?
Yes i submitted medicals

I'd like to know if vfs needs the medical results.
No .. only consulate needs it

Also, do we have to submit the I-864 at vfs (evenif the sponsor has submitted it with application earlier)
yes i submitted at vfs
?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: