Recent AP approvals @TSC, please post

Ash777

Registered Users (C)
I have a receipt date of 3/13 from TSC for my AP application. Please post you approval and receipt dates to help us get an idea of the pace of approvals.

Thanks,
Ash

Receipt Date 3/14/06 for my wife and daughter.
Checks cleared on 3/16/06.
Still waiting for approval.

Any new approvals???

I am still waiting for my AP, RD of 3/13. Please post any new approvals to get an idea. Interestingly, EDA got approved and mailed in three and half weeks.

I wonder if I-485 security check is now extended to AP also.

Thanks,
Ash

My wife's and daughter's APs(receipt date 3/14/06) were approved by TSC on 4/17/06 and 4/18/06 and I got emails to that effect and LUD was also changed.

My wife's AP was received in the mail today. Waiting for my daughter's AP to come in the mail.

Ash777 said:
I have a receipt date of 3/13 from TSC for my AP application. Please post you approval and receipt dates to help us get an idea of the pace of approvals.

Thanks,
Ash

Applied for Ap : March 23rd. 2006, approval date April 20, 2006, got them in mail couple of days later

krism

ash777 could you mention if you had any FP notice at all?
iam almost in the same boat...have PD of concurrent on 3/31.
I140 AD: 5/5. And thats very much it.....EAD/AP are untouched and same for I485...didnt receive a FP notice as well!!!

I have AP with a receipt date of March 15th (one for me and one for my husband). Here it is May 12th and still nothing :mad:
Online it says nothing has been done since March 20th.

My AP is denied at NSC, here is what notice stay

"The reocrd indicates that applicant filed form I-485, Application to REgister Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, which is still pending adjudication. which is still pending adjudication. It is therefore concluded that the applicatn is not eligible to receive a reentry permit until a favorable decision is reached on the applicant's form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

In view of the above, this appliation must be denied as a matter of law"

In Type 2 of A-131 I checke the first box a. I am a permanent residnet or conditional resident of Us.

I think I screwed up, I must have selected
D. I am applyig for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the united states after temporary foreign travel

Gururs, any thoughts,

is it safe to reappeal, I need to be in India on a business trip, is it safe to reappeal, how much time does it take for reappeal

Thanks

Anybody has seen like this?

My company lawyers received AP approval email 5/11, but I have seen no notice in mail yet.

Please post any similar experience.

Waiting for the AP in mail,

ash