Receiving 485 Approval and Stamping Passports at INS Center

gitam

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
Our 485 Approved on Sep8th and online status says "Approval Notice sent on 8th". Reconfirmed with BCIS (1-800 number).
Experts pl. help my case:
Ever since our 485, we moved twice. Did update the last but one address change (thru good old Vermont Phone Number and through AR11 Form). Then BCIS formed. Latest Address change, we sent through AR 11 Form but when I called BCIS for address change, the guy said filing AR11 is enough. Now I am worried whether the Approval Notice will instruct me to go to the local INS Center of our old address ( in case they didn't update our latest address ). I have no problem with the mail as our Co. Legal Dept gets original copy of notice as well.
What should I do? Can I go to any INS Office or only the one instructed in that Appr. Notice.(if at all it does)?

Assuming I can, what is the nearest INS Office for Hartford,CT?
Can I go anytime or only on the day it is scheduled?
Big help guys, since I have to confirm my tickets in next 2-3 days, your answers will help me plan accordingly.

All the best.

"Most of the times the journey to destiny is more memorable and sweet than the destiny itself ( whomever said it, never knew about GC processing)"

Just wanted to add . Only a day of the week is specified in the approval notice and not the date. For example. in NYC you can go on Friday's only.