Received RFE!! ND 11/5/1999, EB2 India.

agovil

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My lawyer received an RFE from INS regarding the employer letter, current pay stubs and last year\'s W2. I have sent it already. My question is how long it might take for any decision on my application after they receive the response of the RFE?

My details:
PD: Oct\'1998 RIR EB2 India
485 ND: Nov. 5, 1999
FP: Sept. 21, 2000
RFE date: Feb. 15, 2001
RFE replied: Mar. 1, 2001

My AVM hasn\'t yet updated from what it was since the filing I-485. Do they update it when an RFE is sent and received? Thanks

Hopefully, everyone should get approved very soon. Just hang in there guys. This board has been very very helpful to me in terms of anticipating when I will get my FP notice, when I will expect any response from INS re. my I-485, etc. Good Luck to all and God Bless you all.

No Title

This is incredibly good news!!!!

But, I am a little confused here...is your ND, Oct 5th, 1999? or Nov 5th, 1999?

I thought VSC was sending out FP notices for folks with ND\'s in November 1999, only recently...your FP was done in Sept. 2000...

Could you please let us know if your ND is in November 1999 or in October 1999?

Congratulations anyways....you should be seeing your approval in a couple of weeks!

Thankyou!

No Title

It usually takes 2-4 weeks for approval.

Question: are you sure your FP is Sept. 21, 2000 ?
Based on myladoor\'s tracker almost nobody with your ND got FP that early, actually INS stoped sending FP for Indians and Chinese with that time period. Please clerify. Thanks.

No Title

Hi Toto,

Yes, I got my FP done in Sept. 2000. One of my friends (with ND in Oct\'99) also did get his FP done in early Sept. 2000. I believe that was the period when INS decided to cut off sending FP notices for NDs Oct\'99 onwards for Indians/Chinese. May be we got through by the time they cut off! Thanks and good luck to you.