Received redo FP notice RD 12/13/01 FP 02/20/02

pt

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Today only i received redo FP notice as my first FP expired on 05/20/03 (I did my FP on 02/05/02 but they received on 02/20/02).
Now i have few questions regarding that
1.I have moved to Texas and i filed AR-11 form but seems that they have not updated. Still i received notice on my old oklahoma address. Is there any problem if i do my FP in oklahoma this time also.
2. They have given me the date to appear for FP 06/17/03. Can i do FP earlier if OKlahoma office agrees. is there any implication for doin' so?? Has any body faced the same situation???

THANks guys

AR 11 is not enough, VSC needs to be informed

Hi:

in addition to AR11 update, you would need to call VSC and update new address. Do it now as soon as possible, else all communication (approval/transfer/RFE notice(s)) may go to old address.

Talking to an IIO might help little bit on doing FP in a local center. Or if you could do the FP in old place and at that time update them with new address may be another option.

But wait for others who has first hand info.

Goodluck.

I agree

That you need to call and inform them since their database is not an ideal one. The 800 number also has an option for address change. I haven't been able to connect to their VSC number these days. Is that still working?

Sorry to hear that you got the FP redo notice. I am also close to that date. Just keeping my finger crossed.

Well have heard in the past, that people have done their FP at other INS local offices, than specified in their FP notice..
Give it a try this week at ur local INS and do call INS to update your address, as inspite of AR11, address changes at SC only by calling..!!!

When was the letter sent out to you?

BCIS is doing bad job of delaying our cases and asking us to redo FP. They are so stupid. Lots of Dec cases are FP in early March. So next month all of us will get the FP redo notice.