Received on 7/3/04 2 Emails from USCIS... what does it mean???

nhats

Registered Users (C)
I received an email from the USCIS. This is the entire content of the email.

"*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC022055****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)"

---------------------------------------
Questions:

1) Was my case transferred?
2) Is my case being adjudicated?
3) Does it mean that I need to wait another 3 years????
4) is this a computer glitch? Do they really work on Saturday?

Good GOD please I don't want to be transferred. I have heard enough stories how long it takes to wait for it. I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME and visit my family without being worried in the Port of Entry on not being readmitted.

Would appreciate any of your input.

WAC022055****

LUD 5/26/04 - 6/14/04 - 6/23/04 - 6/24/04 - 7/3/04
2nd FP done on 6/9/04
3EADs
1st AP done on July of 2002
ND: 6/11/02 RD 6/7/04
Used AC21 Twice.
Original Petitioner DIED, office was closed. Transferred to another CPA Firm by using AC21 in Irvine. Resigned because I need to drive at least 30 miles one way just to go to work (last day 2/13/04 - Friday). Started 2/17/04 - Tuesday on another Company using AC21.

Prior message in the Website, that they received my fingerprint results on 6/14 and that they continued processing my case.

i saw a simlar message before seeing the approval online on 7/2/04. yet to see the actual approval notice though. then only i will believe for sure of the casde has been approved or not.