Received Oath Letter!!!

Pump

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I received my oath letter, Form N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony. It came in the mail on March 29th and was post-marked March 28th. I am pleasantly surpised at the prompt action. I got it within 2 weeks of the interview date. Now what remains is the final step, and I will be done.

----------------------------------------------------------------
N-400 Timeline
----------------------------------------------------------------
11-10-2006 Mailed to CSC
11-13-2006 Received Date (RD)
11-13-2006 Priority Date (PD)
11-16-2006 Checks cleared
11-20-2006 Receipt Notice Date
11-21-2006 Finger Print Notice Date
11-30-2006 FP Appointment Date
12-10-2006 Finger Printing Done (delayed due to personal reason)
01-30-2007 Interview Notice Date
02-02-2007 Received Interview Notice in the mail
02-04-2007 Case disappeared from USCIS web site
03-15-2007 Interview Appointment Date
03-15-2007 Interview done
03-27-2007 Oath Notice Date
03-29-2007 Received Oath Letter in mail
04-26-2007 Oath Appointment Date :)
TBD Oath done

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks futurecitizen

hope you get yours soon. Good luck. BTW, by tristate do you mean Texas, Arizona & New Mexico?

Hello Pump.

Congratulations..

What is your Center?
San Jose/ SF/...etc?

Thank You

Congratulations!!! I had my interview today. I hope I get the Oath letter within two weeks too :) for the Oath ceremony scheduled for the end of this month.

Oath Letter

Hello,

I received my oath letter today in mail. Actually, it does not say "Naturalization Oath Ceremony" or "N-445". There are 2 pages, with the second page containing instructions as to what to bring. The first page has the A# and the LIN# and the location of the ceremony (Wisconsin courthouse).

Does your letter "Naturalization Oath Ceremony" or "N-445"?

Thanks,

KG

Hi All,

Please, any boby explian me more on the difference of Oath Notice Date to Received Oath Letter .in mail.

I finished my interview in Boston office yesterday and they handover the sheet which includes ceremony place and date.

Which is Blue form.

Thanks
Sumathi

Hello,

I received my oath letter today in mail. Actually, it does not say "Naturalization Oath Ceremony" or "N-445". There are 2 pages, with the second page containing instructions as to what to bring. The first page has the A# and the LIN# and the location of the ceremony (Wisconsin courthouse).

Does your letter "Naturalization Oath Ceremony" or "N-445"?

Thanks,

KG

Hi Karthikeyan,

My letter says "Form N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony" at the top.

hope that helps. For me, it does not matter what it says. All I know is I am going for oath ceremony and that is so exciting.

Pump