Received letter from FBI

junhuaw

Registered Users (C)
It was in response to my letter to Mrs Bush 2 months ago. Spouse's cleared in 3/2006, mine is still pending. "we know how important your name check request is to you. however, the FBI must also balance the need for national security in preparing the response to each of these requests. The FBI's homeland security mission requires that our name check process be primarily focused on an accurate and thorough result. ...you may be assured that the results will be made available to the immigration authorities as quickly as possible."

So Mrs Bush did help. I don't know if that will cause FBI to expediate processing on my case (Senator's inquiry didn't). But anyway I have filed my WOM yesterday

I read in this forum sometime back. Someone recevied a similar letter form FBI after contacting Mrs. Bush and his NC was cleared within few days. Hope thas the case for you.

When did you send the letter to Mrs Bush? Did you receive any letter from her office?

junhuaw said:
It was in response to my letter to Mrs Bush 2 months ago. Spouse's cleared in 3/2006, mine is still pending. "we know how important your name check request is to you. however, the FBI must also balance the need for national security in preparing the response to each of these requests. The FBI's homeland security mission requires that our name check process be primarily focused on an accurate and thorough result. ...you may be assured that the results will be made available to the immigration authorities as quickly as possible."

So Mrs Bush did help. I don't know if that will cause FBI to expediate processing on my case (Senator's inquiry didn't). But anyway I have filed my WOM yesterday
Dear Junhuaw,
I have a same situations with you in Name Check been stuck since April, 2004. I am going to have a lawsuit against USCIS or FBI and very interested in your case processing.
I have a question:
I can not fine the District Court around my home (DuPage county, Westmont, IL 60559). Only Circuit Court in DuPage county. I don't know the difference between the courts. Which one should I go go get Pro Se package?
Thanking you very much!

Dr. Ximing Zhou
Geriatric Medicine, UIC

US district court

You will have to file the case in an US district court. Go to http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/lookup.html and find out your district. Hope this helps.

Moon_g said:
Dear Junhuaw,
I have a same situations with you in Name Check been stuck since April, 2004. I am going to have a lawsuit against USCIS or FBI and very interested in your case processing.
I have a question:
I can not fine the District Court around my home (DuPage county, Westmont, IL 60559). Only Circuit Court in DuPage county. I don't know the difference between the courts. Which one should I go go get Pro Se package?
Thanking you very much!

Dr. Ximing Zhou
Geriatric Medicine, UIC