---------------------
I-485 Details...

MD: 11/04/01
RD: 12/04/01
ND: 12/06/01
WAC-02-057-5XXXX
-------------------------

Congrats!!!!

Sorry, congratulating someone on an RFE seems to be the order of the day! atleast your case is being looked into, so enjoy the RFE and the wait or the ultimate price, by all standards you should have your approval between 4 to 12 weeks!

We are expecting the same kind of medical RFE.
Can you please tell us the details of the medical RFE ? Does it ask you to go through the whole medical again or only the portions not done during her pregnancy. Thanks very much.

Hi mvm1999,

have u also received request for second FP before.
Also is your online status changed (updated) to reflect progress.

thanks

DITTO ! RFE Received.

Hi,

My lawyers received the RFE with the same docs listed.

Thanks,
Raj.
wac 020335****

ypkumar,

We are expecting the same kind of medical RFE.
Can you please tell us the details of the medical RFE ? Does it ask you to go through the whole medical again or only the portions not done during her pregnancy. Thanks very much.

mango_pickle

They asked us to go through the TB test and chest X ray, other wise show some supporting document which shows candidate does not have TB. And send the supplementary form I- 693 for having all immunization in time.

Decided to go through all medical exams which are required including immunizations

--ypkumar.

Originally posted by ypkumar
mango_pickle

They asked us to go through the TB test and chest X ray, other wise show some supporting document which shows candidate does not have TB. And send the supplementary form I- 693 for having all immunization in time.

Decided to go through all medical exams which are required including immunizations

--ypkumar.

Thank You for the response.