Received FP1 for Aug1 2003 485 application (non concurent)

vip1r

Registered Users (C)
First the good news,

Received FP1 for 485 application (non-concurent) for wife (application derived from me). The receipt date is Aug 1 2003. Have to go to Newark for fingerprinting next month. Would it be reasonable to expect approval in the first quarter of next year.

Then the bad news,

No FP1 for me. Is this normal, can I expect FP1 in the next few days. If not what can I do (can I call somebody, etc.). I am going with her for FP anyways, can I do my FP with her even though I dont have any notice.

Thanks

hi vip...i am sort of in the same situation as you....i got mine yesterday but not my wife's. I am the primary applicant. Not sure why they didn't it for both of us. Can you let me know when you recieve yours or find out anything about this.

thx

I-485 rd aug 03

hello guys

i am in the same boat. my wife got the FP notice yesterday and i have not. No idea whast going on...

Me too!!

spouse gets the FP notice yesterday - while I as the primary applicant haven't. Interestingly, no LUD change for either of our cases.

I guess the mystries of the BCIS 485 processing continue.

But feel much better now that I know there are more people in the same boat as me.

Anyways, anybody has a feel for when we can leap for joy (what is the signal this is giving us).

PS. Just got a call back from my lawyer about this, his reply was that I should not worry and will be getting my FP in the next few days as this was normal.

it seems from all of the posts so far that everyone's spouse got fp1 notice but not the primary, in my case i am the primary and i got the notice but not my wife....................once again USCIS's randomness prevails and leaves us all scratching our heads.

FP1 Received

Received FP1 notice y'day.

My wife who is the primary applicant didnot get FP notice yet.

Receipt Dates for 485

This is good news. I am also an August 2003 filer. I will appreciate if you people can post your 485 RDs. Thanks

Still no fp1 for me. But good to hear all of you get it. I guess will wait for a week and then call the VSC.

gka said:
This is good news. I am also an August 2003 filer. I will appreciate if you people can post your 485 RDs. Thanks
My Recipt date is Aug 1 2003 for 485 (non-concurrent). I-140 approval is in 2002.

VIP1R,

It is just normal. It also happened in my case. I received the FP notice for my wife first and then within a week I received it. But, we just went and done first for my wife and later on I have done it. But, sometimes if you request the officer and let him know, he can check on his computer and he might do it yours at the same time since your wife case is linked to you. It happened to couple of my friends and they accepted it even though only one of them received the FP notice and the other was still in the mail.

Good Luck.

received mine on friday sep 5. Same time/day as my wife (09/30).

Am wondering if I should go earlier. Any experience with going earlier. Does it hasten the case?

vip1r,
Would you please let me know if online message changed when you received FP notice??

Thanks in advance

No changes to online LUD when the notices were mailed out. How about going earlier for schedule for FP1 in Newark. Does anybody have any experience with that?

Does it hasten the approval process?

Finished my FP1 yesterday at Newark. Experience was nice. In and out in less than an hour.

I have my hopes on approval in the first quater of next year. How do you think this hope will be fullfilled. Again the RD for 1-485 (non-concurrent) is Aug 1 2003.

LUD updated

Just saw LUD change on my case with Status updated messages for FP received today.