Received FP notices.

ramanathansunda

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys and Gals. My wife and I received our FP notices today.

485 ND-11/19/2001.
called IIO for the first time Jan 10,2003
FP notices generated on 2/21/2003
Received FP notices on 3/3/2001.
Scheduled dates- 3/25/2003 to 4/1/2003. Mobile, AL does not allow early FP.
The notice also says if we can't make it within this time we can go the ASC in New Orleans BEFORE 5/19/2003- IF NOT DONE BY THAT DATE THE APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED ABANDONED.

Hey ramanathansunda - Congratulations! I hope the last leg of this journey is smooth for all of us.

Hey ramanathansunda, congratulations on your finger prints notice. It would be nice if TSC would Just approve all 485 cases for those who have done their FP. I still believe that in the next two weeks or so we would start seeing approvals for those that had done their FP.

ramanathansunda, congratulations!

jadi, I hope and pray: your prediction would become true!

I too received my FP notice

Congratulations ramanathansunda..

I too received my FP notice yesterday.

RD - 11/08/2001
ND - 11/16/2001

FP notice generated - 02/21/03
FP scheduled for - 03/25/03

I did not call TSC again since the last time which was around 2/12. And even then the IIO had said that FPs cannot be schduled manually.. So I don't think that made any difference.

Anyway... It was something pleasant to receive in my birthday week (A gift from INS...:D )

Congratulations to ramanathansunda and priyaGCaaja !

Very nice to hear that you both have received your FPs. I talk to IIO on 10-Feb-03. He told that he is going to generate FP for us. Till date, I didn't receive it. Do I need to talk to them again to request FP or wait for a while? Please advice. I have Filed at TSC. Currently residing at NJ.

RD and ND : 11/16/2001

ML_2001

Hi, I spoke with a IIO on 1/10/2003 and my FP notice was grenerated on 2/21/2003. I really think you will get your FP notice in 1 to 2 weeks.

please help me, my RD is Aug 2001 and I have received nothing yet. What is IIO and who shuld I call or fax to get my FP?

Thanks,
fak005

FAK005

Hi. An IIO is an immigration information officer. You can reach one by calling 214 381 1423. You have to be patient as it takes hours to get through. Some IIO's are ugly. So don't get discouraged if you get a rude reply. Try again. Give them your 485 filing date and SRC number and request them to schedule FP manually for you. All the best.

thx very much ramanathansunda....also is there a fax form I can fill out and send also simlultaneously. I know california service center has a fax inquiry worksheet.

Any info on TX SC?

thx
fak005