Received FP notices today. ND: 01/23/2001

Lisa1

Registered Users (C)
Received my FP notice date. Will go for Finger Print on 02/27/2002. For those who are in the same boat with me, you will get yours very soon. Good luck!

Anybody received FP notice from VSC?

Hello,

Anybody received FP notice from Vermont Service Center whose ND around August 2001, In my case ND is August 20 2001. I am still waiting for FP notice. Also want to know delay in FP will cause for delay in entire process of I-485 (OR) this FP and I-485 are entirely two different processes. Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

-Gopal

gopal my pal.. you are in wrong forum

there is a very a very active 4485 forum for VSC(If that\'s what you are concerned) :)...

Thanks a lot for you guys\' help! The scheduled date is

02/27/2002. I have been waited for such a long time to get FP notice. According to my lawyer, TSC said they are still processing March 2000 cases. However, as I said before, my case was assigned to an IIO on 01/08/2002. I guess if I had FP last year, my case should be approved now. :) I hope I do not need wait too long to get the approval notice.

Talked to IIO now regarding FP

Said it was mailed on 06-FEB-2002 and was scheduled for March 6th. Will keep my fingers crossed till I receive the notice. Anybody else have FP appt. around that time ?

Thanks

Mine is March 5th. I am going to try and get it done tomorrow

anyway coz I might not be in the city at that time. Hopefully they will allow me to do it.

vinod

FP Done. Did it ahead of the scheduled date

Had no problems. Explained why I would not be able to make it on my scheduled Date (March 5th) and they let me do the FP. No questions asked. Nice people down near North West Hwy and Marsh Lane Dallas.
They told me that I wont receive any notice regarding FP results. She said that if the FP was rejected, I will get a notice within 30Days to have it redone. Otherwise everything is good to go. She also said that they will not schedule an interview or make any decisions on 485, if you had not done your FP. So for folks who are still waiting more than a year, make some calls to TSC and get it done.

Srinivinod

went there 7.30AM. Separate line for FP and few people.

I just told them that I was ahead of time. He just looked at me and said its ok. I wanted to tell him that I will be out of town on the scheduled date but then he never bothered to ask. 10 mins and all done.

Did FP today 09-FEB-2002

After I posted my previous message for SriniVinod went and checked the mail and today recd my FP Notice scheduled for 22-March-2002. It was around 02:00 p.m. and was surprised to find from the FP notice that they work on saturdays too till 03:45 p.m. Thought would take a chance and went to INS Centre (near Marsh Lane) around 03:00 p.m and since it was Saturday around close time, there were very few people there (probably around 5 people waiting for FP). Told the security person that we wanted to do the FP ahead of schedule and he told us that it was fine and we were out by 03:15 p.m done with our FP.

Waited for the FP for more than a year (ND 16-JAN-2001), and do not know, how much is the waiting time from this point. Seeing scary postings like TSC is transferring 485 to other Service centers for different reasons. My labor and 140 was done thru VSC and I was all along residing in Dallas and hence my lawyer filed my 485 with TSC. Hope and praying that I do not get into a similar situation.

My suggestion, if anybody wants to do FP ahead of schedule is to go late saturday.

Thanks

Yes, it was the same guy

They didn\'t tell me anything on FP though (I never really asked about it). Our next phone calls should be to FBI, I guess. Do u have the phone number for FBI where we can check whether they sent the results to INS ?

Thanks

well they told me that I will only know if my results were

rejected. Otherwise we have to presume that all is well. I did read some postings here mentioning that they got an update on the AVM after 30 days. Let me know if you find anything.

How long does it take after the Finger Print (2nd) for I485 approval?

I too have my 2nd FP scheduled for 2/27/02. Glad to see someone say "you will get yours very soon"!
My details :
EB3 India : TSC
SRC 00-151-XXXXX
PD 6/8/1998
RD 3/31/00
ND 4/24/00
Appreciate if someone keeping track of approvals at TSC could tell me if my case on track or past due.
Thanks in advance.

Do you guys know, how long does it take for the FP results to be updated to the INS database from th

Not sure whether it is all electronic or FBI sends some letter to INS about the FP results, which again the TSC would take weeks to open and on and on and on, etc.

Sorry, I am getting increasingly impatient about this whole process.

Thanks