Received FP notice late..

kcube

Registered Users (C)
Today (05/24/07) I received the FP notice for me and my wife and the appointment date was may 11th 2007. They initially sent it to my old address even after I got the address change confirmation. The mail was sent back to TSC and they mailed it back to my new address on 18th and I received it today.

Does anyone know how to handle this situation? Can I just walkin to the ASC next Wednesday for the FP? Please let me know if you guys have any information.

Thanks In Advance.

I will go to the ASC ASAP and explain the situation with the envelopes and etc. They will probably process it that day. Last thing you want is an "abandoned" application.

Thanks I612.

I inquired with couple other friends and they also suggested the same. So, I went to the ASC in New Rochelle, NY today morning and explained the officer and they took our finger prints. I am going to call the USCIS customer service and let them know about it.

Thanks I612.

I inquired with couple other friends and they also suggested the same. So, I went to the ASC in New Rochelle, NY today morning and explained the officer and they took our finger prints. I am going to call the USCIS customer service and let them know about it.
My situation is similar to yours, i also received FP notices about 2 weeks late because i moved. However i did fingerprinting on the original date since my lawyer also received a copy and i got it from him. Do you think i need to go to second FP?

If they accepted the lawyer copy and took your prints and stamped the lawyer copy, you don't need to do FP again (until the next 15 months). I also used the lawyer copy.

As per ASC(Dallas,TX) representive, the FP notice valid 87 days from Date of appointment. I spoke with ASC people when i go for my FP and enquired about my wife's FP reschedule.

So you will be fine..but might need to wait for some free slot , depends upon their busy schedule.