Received FP. Houston

elmerjazz

Registered Users (C)
Hi fellows, even though I have been coming to this forum for quite sometime, this is my first time posting a message.
Here is my info:

Mailed Application on July 2001. EB3 thru my wife.
My ND is Sep.14.01
FP Jul.08.03

I have to go and get them done on July 17th. What is weird is that my wife and I filed the same day but she did not get her appointment for FP, is this normal? I am thinking she should be getting it soon.

How long does it take for cases to be approved after FP here in Houston (average)? What are the percentages of interviews for this type of cases?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
elmerjazz

Elmer, is this is your 1st FP ?
Just to make sure, if this is not a typo, your ND is Sep 2001 right ?
Wow, you seem to the be the oldest case who has got FP so late.
And your wife has still not rec'd FP? Maybe she could come with you and talk with the officer and get her FP done the same day ?

hi,
Received mine 6 weeks ago from K1 to I-485 adjustement.
Filed my I-485 on Jan 13 2003 and received my FP notice in May for June 6 2003 Appointment.
Does any one know how long after FP will the Interview be scheduled.
Thanks

Hello Goastros, thank you for your message. Yes, our ND is Sep 01 and we are just now receiving our FP. I knew we had waited too long. Do you mean we may have to wait for a second set of FP? This is ridicules....
Anyway, are you in Houston? Do you think they would allow my wife to get her FP done without an appointment?
Thank you in advance for your response.

P.S. I tried to send you an e-mail but you do not accept them.

Elmer, I personally have not got my FP as yet ( may 02), so I don't have personal experience but I have read abt few people here where only 1 rec'd the FP and the spouse was able to convince
to get his/her FP done too.
Try to search for messages on this forum and then you can contact those people and read/ask abt their experience at Houston.

Now FPs are valid for 15 months, and since your case is so old , I was wondering , if it was your 1st or 2nd FP?

elmerjazz ,

My wife got FP 2 months prior to mine. However I went with her and asked if I could do my FP too. They said "NO" as BCIS had not scheduled an FP for me at that time.
However your wife may be able to do her her FP, if its scheduled by BCIS even though you haven't received the notice in mail.

RD:06/01/01
ND:08/25/01
FP:05/27/03

My FP center was in Florida

Fellows, thank you all for your comments. Is nice to know that there are still some (few) places out there were nice, smart, and respectful people can give some advise. In most of the Immigration forums I've been to, people do nothing but curse.

Thank you again.

elmerjazz