Received Finger Printing Notice

tikku

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I received my FP notice on 02/05/03 and is scheduled for 03/07/03

I only received FP notice for myself and my wife.

Appreciate if anyone can let me know if Children also get FP notice.

Thanks

PD 09/2000
RD 12/2001
EAD 12/2001
2nd EAD(interim) 01/2003 (valid for a year)
FP 03/2003

Did you call INS

Hi Tikku,

I assume that you spoke to an IIO. Would you please let us know when you called and what they said etc.

Thanks,
Redhat

I am also on the same boat. I got my FP but my wife hasn't. Can we both go for FP's?

I did call them several times ... my ND is 8/01 and PD 05/98.

If children are older than 14 years of age, they need to be fingerprinted.
For that you have to call TSC and ask for additional finger printing. They may send to you this additional one, with in a day.

Thanks.

Redhat:
I did not speak to any IIO so far.

Actually I did not get my FP notice directly, My Attorney got his copy and he send it to me. I think My copy was lost in mail as I had moved from the old address.

My child is just 8 yrs, so that means she does not need fingerprinting.

Somethings moving.

Guys, I do think TSC is slowly waking up. These are the first FP notices I have seen in the past 3 months or so for Sep and Dec 2001 RD holders. HOPEFULLY NOVEMBER RD HOLDERS WILL START GETTING THEIR FP NOTICES SOON.

RD 11/19/2001- waiting on FP.

I got my FP notice saturday. RD 7/01, ND8/01. Scheduled March 18 at Memphis. Spoke to IIO before Christmus, but don't know if it made the difference:rolleyes:

It seem my current address is not updated with TSC, although I have send AR-11 form.

During Finger Printing can we update the current address with them. Will it get reflected in the TSC files.

Thanks

When you go for FP, you are generally going to an ASC 9Application Support Center). They are contracted by INS but are not INS personnel, so you may not be able to update the information there. I've had FP and it seems that they asked if all info is accurate, so if you need to change address, they may be able to forward the change.

I don't know if it really means anything, ramanathansunda

After all they use a national scheduler and according to IIOs and TSC seem to have very little control over the process or when the FP are scheduled. I would like to think its good news. Perhaps, Jadi, the optimist can put a positive light on it. :)
Enjoy the weekend folks. Its time for a cold beer and no worries about TSC for a few days.

Cheers.