Received email: I-485 approved?

gl2006hc

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My I-485 case was updated today with the following message:

“A welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.”

Does this mean my case has been approved? I have to say I was thrilled to see this but am not certain since I do not see the word “APPROVED”.

Can you advise what will happen next?

Thanks much for insights!

gl2006hc

I140 NIW PD: Jan 2004
I140 AD: August 2005
I485 PD: April 2004
I485 AD: ??? (please help me to figure out)

It is an approval.
Congrats!

Did you get RFE for 485?
or did you see LUD for 485 before?

Thanks.

Rabbish,

Thank you. I am eagerly waiting for the approval notice and cards....

Yes, I received RFE for I-485. I mailed out RFE response on June 19th. Online case status changed on June 22th saying RFE response was received on June 21st. Then the online status changed today to welcome notice.

Best wish to your case.

Chanchal06, please see my previous posts in this forum about details on what my RFE was about and also what documents I sent for the RFE. Hope they help.

USCIS_GC_APPRO, thank you.

Wish many more people receive approval soon!!! All the best...

Now I am sure my case is approved. Today (06/30), 2 days after the online case status changed to welcom notice, the online case status changed to an approval notice with the following text:

"This case has been approved. On June 30, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

Now I wait for the notices in mail and hope the CARD come soon.

Wish all of you the best in getting approvals soon.

Guess you did not pay close attention :) Please see my first post in this thread for my PDs.

Yes, I am from a retro country.

I am happy for you getting the GC . But just curious your PD is from 2004?

I didnt see any retrogressed countries processing 2004? how is yours a special case?

may be he IS EB2

May be he is EB2.

Hi Gl2006hc, please confirm. It would help us in estimating our cases. Anyway, congrats for you.

Best Regards,
Skarza

Yes, I am EB2 NIW. Please see my first post in this thread. Guess you did not pay close attention either :)

congratulations

Hi, hao,

Your REF works fine. Congratulations.

Thanks for your help in my REF. I am still painfully working on it now. Hope it stimulates my approval as fast as yours.