Received Card from CSC - Thanks debo_nair

jgreen

Registered Users (C)
CSC - Passport stamped 6/2001. No card. Saw debo_nair\'s message about calling CSC and decided to do the same. Following is the sequence of events:

Monday March 18 - Called CSC. Very rude IIO answers the phone. Tell her about my case. She says that the card takes about 2 years and there is nothing she can do about it. Try to explain to her but she does not want to listen.

Bummed out.

Wednesday March 20 - Call CSC again. Nice IIO answers. She takes all my details and enters it into the computer. Then she says that apparently the file was not scanned when it moved from one place to another (do not completely understand). She says that she will take care of it.

Monday March 25 - AVM Message changed to - "Card Ordered....."

Friday March 29 - Card received in the mail.

Thanks to everyone here for all the valuable information shared. I am glad this is over and hope that it gets easier for everybody else. Thanks again to debo_nair.

jgreen

No Title

What time did you try calling the CSC IIO ? I have been trying to call them up for past few days but haven\'t been successful. Some automatic message comes up saying all lines are busy....or I get the busy signal. Let me know what is the best time to call.

Getting frustrated really since my Passport got stamped in July 2001 but so far no sign of the Plastic card nor has the AVM changed. Though my husband who got it stamped on the same date as mine have recd his plastic card sometime in Nov 2001.

Any kind of clue/suggestions would be welcome.
Debo, you can also let me know your experience.

Called both times around 2:00pm

Took me about 45 minutes to an hour of dialing before I got through. Then there was an additional wait of about 20 to 30 minutes before you get a live person. Hope this helps.

No Title

What time did you try calling the CSC ? Did you get any message saying all lines to this routes are busy..kind of message ?