Received 14 emails for response to my request

sankar_ra

Registered Users (C)
Today I received about 14 emails 12 from USCIS-CSSO and 2 from CRIS having the same information.

Attached is what I received from them. Hopefully it's not any RFE. It's just a blind response saying we are working on your case blah blah!?!?

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 22, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

I get the same number of emails, may be they want to say that we send x number of emails to update people on their cases:), either way, its a sign of how effictive they are.

The message means..........

When everytime I got this message, its a letter mailed to you saying that your case is in progress. Thats all.

When you get a message saying "document sent........", it usually means the FP notice,

when they say "request for additional info", it means RFE>

hope that helps.

these are my experieces for me and my wife's case

regards and good luck

Me too!

sankar_ra said:
Today I received about 14 emails 12 from USCIS-CSSO and 2 from CRIS having the same information.

Attached is what I received from them. Hopefully it's not any RFE. It's just a blind response saying we are working on your case blah blah!?!?

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 22, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

I as well received 32 emails this morning from USCIS (22) and CRIS (10) saying that my I-485 HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!!
Ellada

I also received 13 emails for RFE (10 from uscis and 3 from cris). any one knows how much time you have to 'respond' to the RFE? from the threads i saw, it seems it is 30 days. is this correct?

thanks and good luck to all.

I would be happy with one approval email ...

Guys,

On a ligther note, I would kill to get one approval email from USCIS let alone the 20-30 emails people are getting ... cheers

saras

I received the mail saying: The case is under review. It was just a response back for my case status enquiry not an RFE. Within 60 days if I don't hear anything I can call them which will have no impact until Oct any way.

I would have perfered an approval instead of sending this stupid automated emails and mail.

Emails

sankar_ra,

My wifes AP has been pending since Jan 2005 and she called TSC to inquire about it and also her 485 which had an RFE issued and replied to. Anyway, a few days ago we got 10 emails stating that they have responded to our request for more information. I think this type of email is just a knee jerk reaction. Since our APs are over due by almost 3-4 months the TSC had to send some reply. I am sure we will get some stupid letters in the mail that will state that the application is "being reviewed" or is "pending" and it will state the same generic garbage that TSC responds with. I will let you guys know what the written notices state once we receive them.

regards,

saras