receipts lost in Post service???

Hardlife

Registered Users (C)
Thanks for your suggestions. My wife will try to get i EAD in Santa Ana. Becides, I called Laguna BCIS this morning, one officer told me that they have expeditated dealing of I-765 case and hopefully my wife will get her case approved soon. I can just cross my finger and believe what he said right now.

I also want to know if there is any guys who have not got their receipts? According to the same officer, receipts were sent out but lost in the process of post service. I do not buy what he said because it is impossible all the receipts for I-485 and I-765 of several petitioners in my family.

Hardlife,

I had a similar situation. Both me and my wife applied for our renewal EAD and our RD : 02/04/2003. My wife received the receipt in the month of April, but I never received it. I kept on inquiring like you by phone and reading different posts on this forum.

I called up BCIS yesterday and the auto-message said it was approved on Jun 3rd 2003. I-765s have been expedited recently (as was evident from various posts on this forum). I sincerely hope your wife's EAD would get approved very soon.

B.T.W I read somewhere that these guys messed up the reciepts of the applications which were filed with lower fees (remember in the month of Feb, BCIS had lowered fees and soon after resumed the old fees).

Talk about the devil! Just last week I was talking to the guy in the neighboring cubicle and he was complaining about never getting his I485 receipt. Then the lawyer traced the wac number by asking for a check copy. That was the good news. The bad news is that the guy is WAC 03 120 and he thought he'd be getting the card this year.

And yes, EAD is really expedited according to all the posts here.