Receipts for June 2001 (CSC)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
People who mailed their 485 packet in June and are waiting for receipts, please post here.

I was following the other thread for May and thought it is time to create this thread.

I mailed my application on 06/28

PCee

Posted on July 27th, I think long way to go for receipt

Lawyer just posted my AOS application on July 27th. I think I will be waiting for a long to get the receipt.

Regards,
BB.

Mailed : 1 Jun. Waiting...

Mailed on May 31st..INS received on 1st Jun.
They are still processing 3rd week of may.
I guess we will have to wait 2 more weeks to
come to us.

Heck..... Mailed in May 10 no receipt. You guys will get time to start the thread

No Title

Lawyer filed on July 10th. I didn\'t receive anything yet...of course. I will not..until you guys got them!!

Do not get discouraged... Its about time...

Theoretically CSC may be opening packets and cashing checks that they received on first week of June.

I took following three sample elements from the other thread (for May 2001)

AZ-Boy RD:5/14 ND:7/13 Unknown RD:5/14 ND:7/16 RHT RD:5/18 ND:7/20

1. It is taking app. 2 months to open packets.
2. It may take app 4 days to receive actual receipt after Notification Date.
3. If some one can check if their checks are cashed, then they can know in advance that they are going to get receipts soon (app. with in a week).
4. As per CSC they are in the process of cutting down this backlog. (Now that the wait time is app. 2 months it will come down).
5. There may be some extra traffic on first week of June (because some more EB3s became current) but otherwise until July first week (where all EB3 categories became current) it should be just regular load (in May and June). When people are working almost double the time and more people are working then they should be really cutting down this wait time.

Here is the list of people waiting for receipts in this thread...

ND MD:5/10 Vamsi MD:5/31 Courier xinhua cheng MD:6/02 FedEx Kumar_h1 MD:6/08 A2E2 MD:6/22 azcowboy007 MD:6/25 FedEx PCee MD:6/28 UPS jrrashok MD:7/10 BB123 MD:7/27

MD : Mailed Date

- PCee

Combined other thread...

Added entries from other thread... "Receipt Tracker for June 2001"

Handle MD RD ND Mode ND 5/10 Vamsi 5/31 Courier xinhua cheng 6/02 FedEx RN 6/04 Waiting_F_R 6/07 rover 6/07 Kumar_h1 6/08 A2E2 6/22 azcowboy007 6/25 FedEx PCee 6/28 UPS jrrashok 7/10 BB123 7/27

MD:MailedDate RD:ReceiveDate ND:NotificationDate
Mode:FedEx/UPS/USPS/Courier

-PCee

PCee: Please put the stat in the beginning like 10 sent 0 receipts

PCee
1] Please do not put July people in the June List.
Let them start their own list.
We did not go into May list , hence they will not come in June list.
This will keep Stat simple.

2] Please put summary in the begining.
Like for now it is 10 sent, 0 receipts etc.

No Title

Vishnu,
I will put the summary for June. Yes, you are right, people from May and July don\'t belong here but I thought it is not nice to tell some one to get off this thread.

Regarding July, I thought Until a thread is created for them we can maintain them here. Also I wanted to find out if some one gets receipts ahead of people in June (especially while people in last week of June getting their receipts). Another important thing is some times INS opens packets immediately instead of going in FirstInFirstOut way. It is happening with I-140 receipts right now. So, that\'s another reason...

Probably our thread handle should say "Mailed around June and waiting for Receipts"

By the way when did you mail your application?

- PCee

PS: Here is the link for May, 2001 thread
help ins "485 Receipts for May, 2001" 7/7/01 10:46am

No Title

Ratnakar,
If your application sent by Courier then you should get your receipts by now as people filed on 5/22 got their receipts today. That means their checks got cashed in app. a week back. If your HR can call the bank and find out if checks are cashed in then you can find out your ND and WAC numbers.

- PCee

Summary.. as on 08/01 1:30pm PST

For June GotReceipts / TotalEntries : 00 / 10 Handle MD RD ND Mode Vamsi 6/01 Courier xinhua cheng 6/02 FedEx RN 6/04 Waiting_F_R 6/07 rover 6/07 Kumar_h1 6/08 harman 6/15 A2E2 6/22 azcowboy007 6/25 FedEx PCee 6/28 UPS ---------------------------------------------------- jrrashok 7/10 BB123 7/27 ----------------------------------------------------

- PCee

Summary as on 08/07 10:00am PST

For June GotReceipts / TotalEntries : 00 / 11 Handle MD RD ND Mode Vamsi 6/01 Courier xinhua cheng 6/02 FedEx P C 6/03 Courier RN 6/04 Waiting_F_R 6/07 rover 6/07 Kumar_h1 6/08 harman 6/15 A2E2 6/22 azcowboy007 6/25 FedEx PCee 6/28 UPS ---------------------------------------------------------- jrrashok 7/10 BB123 7/27 ----------------------------------------------------------

- PCee