Receipt number cannot be found....

shazam

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
This is regarding our AOS. Both my wife and I did our FP together. My WAC was updated with the message that they received the FP etc.. However, in my wifes case it showed that they had sent the fp notice and if we did not get them within 14 days..... and this was the same for a month and a half. However, this morning, my wifes message
shows up as
"
The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status,
please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

"

Is this somthing to be alarmed off? or is it good that they are doing something.? Anyone gone through this please post

Thx

Shazam...

yes they added this condition in the "WHERE Clause"

some sql -- same as old
where some condition -- same as old
and trunc(case_status_modified_date) >= trunc(sysdate-30) --new condition

:D

So far, all my online case status ( 485, H1b extension ) are show the normal message, so I guess just some part of data got messed up.

same here for h1 ext.

From this morning,i am also seeing the same msg(status not found) for my h1 extension which i filed on Feb28th,03 but no change in 485 msg though....

bigshot.

Please check status on line.....

Everyone on this board should check their status via on line also via telephone ....

Because... my case was approved about 4 months ago and i have also received GC , after reading this thread i checked my Wac# via online it also shows following message.......

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."
"National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283"

and i called above tel# ,and in their automated system it answers case has been approved on so and so date if you have any blah..blah... in this automated system message was correct...

----bbad

yes

yes,i checked my h1 status by calling the 800 number and it says 'approved'.

the website says,'not found'.

good,atleast h1 ext. is approved.

bigshot.