Receipt Notice Help Needed

Addie_Goodvibes

Registered Users (C)
am USC filing for my Japanese relative Wife who is in US, I filed I-130, consecutively with I-485/I-765 for her to adjust status, all sent fedex with 1 check which has been cashed! :)

We recieved NOA reciept notices for I-130 & I-765(EAD) :)

We did Not however receive the NOA receipt notice for her I-485 which was filed at the same time. :confused:

All of our Applications were sent to the Chicago Lckl box
does anyone know why we would not have received the Receipt notice NOA for I-485? is it normal to receive the I-485 NOA notice later than the NOA for I-130?

Please advise we are a bit worried?

Regards in advance-
Addie, Ako & Airilei

You'll get it soon. If nothing happens within a month after you send it, call the customer service.

hey,
i've received my I-130 on one day and I-485 receipt notice on another, but not the I-765 yet. you should receive it soon though so don't worry. check the postmark date on the envelopes of the notices. they are all sent out on the same day, at least that's what i can infer. So it just might be a hang up with the P.O.
Well, in my case it is.

My friend has never recieved it too. You know what I did? Your receipt numbers are usually in order, so try to see which number is missing, that's how I found my friend's application, so we just check it online for now.