Receipt notice for I-140/I-485 FIled in June

cargonzalez

I sent my I-140/I-485 concurrently on June 14th and the FedEx tracking numbers states that was received and signed for on June 15th but as of today, no recipt notice has been received neither for I-140 nor I-485.

anyone out there who filed close to this date and alredy receivet the receipt notice?, FP appointment?Etc...?

THe wait is killing me:eek:

same here signed TSC on June 29, but no receipt. Is there any other thread or forum where reciepts can be tracked?

I-140 Receipt

Same here...My I-140 under premium processing (concurrent filing) was received by NSC on 29th June but it's almost 15 calendar days now- unfortunately my employer or lawyer has not yet received the receipts. What's going on with NSC?

How to Track I-485

Dear All:

I need to know how to track my I485 application with the USCIS. My I-140 was filled along with my I-485 and I received confirmation from USCIS that my I-140 has been approved. How do I check status for my I485 now? Is it possible it has been approved along with the I-140? How long does it take for me to receive confirmation from USCIS about the I485? ANd what is the next step after this point?

Thanks,
Alex

Nowa days lawyer is getting it. But, you can call and get the receipt numbers after 15days.
Number is 1-800-375-5283 options( 1-->2-->2-->6-->2-->2-->1)

Looks like that I'm lucky. I had the I.140 approved back in November but I filed my I.485 the first week of June and I already done the Finger prints. Other people from my company that filed everything 10 later and today they haven't received any confirmation.

Good Luck