Receipt for Feb filing

trammay2002

Registered Users (C)
Any one got the Receipt after sending dt of Feb 13th ? I\'ve sent 485 on Feb 12th and no receipts yet except one AP receipt.

I applied on 2/15/02 and nothing yet.

My attorney is saying it takes about 30 days in average to get the receipt, but from this discussion board it looks like people are getting it much faster now. Not sure what is going on.

I received my receipts over the course of a week

The case was received in Texas (by Fedex) on the 14th. The first receipt arrived on the 20th. The last reciept arrived yesterday, so it is probably just a mail issue. Have the checks cleared?

KenGH

The Notice Date for I-485, EAD and AP is the same? I didn\'t get any receipts but I got my AP approved. I filed I-485 in January 2nd week.

Thanks.

February filing

TSC received our I-485, EAD, AP papers on Feb. 6 (originally sent on Feb. 5). Issued ND on Feb. 7. APs have been approved, although we are yet to receive them. EB-3.

No Title

I filed on 02/07/2002 and my RD/ND was 02/11/2002, waiting for AP,EAD approval. Hope it will come soon.

/Sreenivasa Kumar Majji.

TSC is working hard to catch up on I765s

The immigration.com newsletter indicated that they are processing 800 a day and hope to be current soon (I guess meaning within 30 days).