receipt after filing for TX service center

hello99hello

I have sent N-400 2 weeks back and the check is cleared for the fee 10 days back. How long does it take to get the receipt back? Will that receipt also have fingerprinting details or that will be in another following notice?

thanks in advance!

It usually takes a little less than a month. If they cashed the check, then they have the form.

Get used to waiting. It's good practice for the rest of the process.

Good afternoon ..... my timeline, also Texas, might help you:

Regional office: Mesquite, Texas
Local office: San Antonio, Texas

• 28th July 06: N-400 application mailed
• 7th August 06: Resubmitted with correct check (first check based on incorrect data on USCIS web site)
• 9th August 06: Check cashed
• 14th August 06: USCIS acknowledgement with application number (17 days from first application)
• 15th August 06: Fingerprint (FP) notification (only one day from acknowledgement; missed FP date due to absence from town
• 31st August 06: Request to reschedule FP
• 5th September 06: Proactive visit to the FP office as a “walk-in” (17 days from original notice)

Still waiting on interview appointment letter.

Good afternoon ..... my timeline, also Texas, might help you:

Regional office: Mesquite, Texas
Local office: San Antonio, Texas

• 28th July 06: N-400 application mailed
• 7th August 06: Resubmitted with correct check (first check based on incorrect data on USCIS web site)
• 9th August 06: Check cashed
• 14th August 06: USCIS acknowledgement with application number (17 days from first application)
• 15th August 06: Fingerprint (FP) notification (only one day from acknowledgement; missed FP date due to absence from town
• 31st August 06: Request to reschedule FP
• 5th September 06: Proactive visit to the FP office as a “walk-in” (17 days from original notice)

Still waiting on interview appointment letter.
rwsh, did you inquire regarding your application with uscis?
did you do any infopass? Do you know why its taking so long for you to get IL?