Rec\'s second set of FP notices

BharatKnight

Registered Users (C)
ND: 04/23/01

Me and my wife got our FP notices and went to the ASC as per schedule. We rec\'s another set of FP notices scheduled for 11/14.

Should we ignore those. Anybody in the same situation.

No Title

Too many folks have received multiple finger print
notices. This is a known computer glitch at CSC.

The safest ways to deal with a situation like this are:

(1) Call up FBI to make sure your FP results are sent out;

(2) Wait it out until the next appoinment day. If your
case is not approved by then, go ahead and do it again.

ciba

What if INS has already received FP from FBI?

We did our FP on 7/27 but got nothing updated on AVM. After waiting idle for almost a month, I dialed through the INS# and talked to an IIO. She said they just received our FPs on 8/23.

If INS has received our FPs, do we still need to do the 2nd FP just received yesterday??

Thanks CIBA

I will do that, can you tell me the no. to call FBI and what information should I provide and what questions to ask.

Your earliest response will be very helpful and highly appreciated.

No Title

My Lawyer told me to do the FP again on the Scheduled date. My schedule date is in Nov 2001. If I get the I-485 approval before that - that\'s fine if not do the FP one more time, just in case.

No Title

Hi BharaKnight,

I have written a message about how to check finger print
results with FBI. Please go to the Peronal Experiences
section to read the article. Good luck,

ciba

My case was better than some of yours.

I got the second notice two days after the first one so that I did know what to do. The first one was scheduled early Oct. and the second scheduled late Sept.

My wife has not rec\'d her second notice "yet". We went ahead and got the FP done yesterday. I still have one more chance should anything go wrong for mine FP. Can\'t complain (*_*).