reason

ZeNN

I've just got my case number from DOS. I have one question, they ask me about reason why I don't want to be subjected to section 212 (e). My reason is easy, Im gonna have opportunity to be hired on H1B visa, but it's only plan I have no papers signed from my future employer.
Employer gonna have some open work in couple of month, I think I have really good chance to get one of them.
If is it gonna be enough to write in letter to DOS that Im going to apply for work in USA based on H1B visa, and I need waiver to have a opportunity to start in competition.
Or they need strictly already paper signed from your future employer. In my opinion this paper is nessesary when Im applying for H1B visa, but I have no idea what about DOS.

Oh almost forget, my brother has been drawn in dv lottery but he is subjected to 212(e) as well. He got number from DOS too, but he is not sure about reason to get waived. You think it's good idea to write them back about his lucky. Does he has chance to get waiver based just on green card loterty selection?

Thanks in advance for any advices guys.