Reason why habibi wants the cases of software ppl for interview

anilsingh72

Registered Users (C)
As INS screens the cases of people like pharmacists, nurses etc, he wants to take out the frustation why software engg cases are not screened... :D :D :D :D :D

Chat User : I am awaiting 1-485 approval. My EAD was issued August 2001. Why is it I am now being told about visa screening at this late stage? Thanks for any advice.

Attorney Murthy : The INS cannot make a decision on some healthcare professional cases by law, like for nurses and certain other health care professions, without the Visa Screen. The INS requires certain documentation to be satisfied before issuing the I-485 approval under law for healthcare professionals like nurses and certain therapists. It can take awhile from the time the I-485 is filed, until an examiner actually gets to review the file in detail to see if there are any legal issues. The Visa Screen is needed for approval of the I-485, but was not needed for the I-140 approval.

Its not a frustration dumbo.. its a fact.

Show me one laid off physician, pharmacist or nurses....

I can show you thousands of laid off so called cheap software pro..

You guys get job easy way and loose job easy way too... you dont have to sit for a state licensing exam and not even the internship. So those proven medical pros definitely deserve better then software and by God they are getting it.

INS wants to see state licensure for medical practice. Thats all. No big deal. Infact INS approve their case faster then software bcz INS know those so called software ppl may not even have a job right now. But medical field still in very good shape with due respect in the community.

Not sure

I agree that there are more Software people Laid Off...
But look at how many are employed......

Software pros...

5000000 Employed....10000 Laid Off .2%

5000 Employed .......50 Liad off.....1%

Well..U have lot more oportunities when U are a software pro...then anyother field...

Well, not many in India command the same respect as medical Professionals do......There are held in Highest regard....

So there are always the 2 sides of the coin...:) :)