Really frustrating

gc_waiting_nc

Registered Users (C)
In all my previous calls to TSC IO, I got an answer from IO that all my security checks are cleared.

But when i called today, it came to me as a surprise that that Name check has been pending since Oct 21 2003. I asked her to confirm this as i heard previously that my name check was cleared, she mentioned that that is what she sees in the computer. Really frustrating...

I know many are still waiting for Name check and Could you pl share your experiences of finding for sure whether Namecheck is pending or not? Also could you share if you have previously tried writing emails to FBI and share the results of it.

---
EB3 PD OCT 2002
I-485 RD OCT 2003
1st FP FEB 2005
VSC->TSC MAR 2 2007
2nd FP 07/24/2007

Samething for me...
I was told that my securitychecks were pending...

May be its their answer of the day...

Try local congressmen for a definite answer. I just called my local congressman office and they promised to look into it.

I am not calling the TSC IO's anymore unless I see a LUD change....

Check again

Hi gc_waiting_nc,
I had the same experience today when i called TSC today morning. I had infopass twice and called customer Service 4 times.
All the time except today they said all checks are cleared. But today she told me that name check is pending. I called the customer service again after 2 hours the Representative told me that everything is clear and my application is being routed to an Immigration Officer and visa number is not assigned. I suggest you to call the customer service again or take infopass and check.

In all my previous calls to TSC IO, I got an answer from IO that all my security checks are cleared.

But when i called today, it came to me as a surprise that that Name check has been pending since Oct 21 2003. I asked her to confirm this as i heard previously that my name check was cleared, she mentioned that that is what she sees in the computer. Really frustrating...

I know many are still waiting for Name check and Could you pl share your experiences of finding for sure whether Namecheck is pending or not? Also could you share if you have previously tried writing emails to FBI and share the results of it.

---
EB3 PD OCT 2002
I-485 RD OCT 2003
1st FP FEB 2005
VSC->TSC MAR 2 2007
2nd FP 07/24/2007