Reagarding FP Experience, 2001 filers

NINAR2001

Hi Everybody
I called TSC today to change my address, and I am one of these unfortunate ppl that filed the I-485 in may 2001 and never received my FP.
So after changing my address, I was so surprised that the IIO said to me " So you filed in may 2001, did u ever receive your FP notice?" I said No, she said OK I will send it to you. Man I was so surprised. After contacting all the senator offices in NC and the congressmen, and calling TSC for the past year and a half, no luck, and suddenly I am changing my address and they offered to send the FP Notice, what can you say.....!!!!!!!

My suggestion is: 2001 filers, call TSc and ask for your FP, if u don't get lucky the first time, call again and you will get another IIo who may help you.

Good luck.

I-485 TSC
NIW
State: NC
RD: May 2001
ND: August 2001
FP: seems very soon.
Approval: god knows
last AP: took 75 days to get it in hand and 10 days to print after approval.
EAD: got it in 95 days, took a week to get sent after approval.

fp

CONGRATULATION

I did call the ins and talked to an io for my husbands fp, and to my surprise she said:" ok, i will send him a notice"
now i am waiting .
i think there are some nice IIO too

Guys,

My wife called 2~3 weeks ago and spoke to a nice IIO who said "Our cases have been sent to xxx department and are being currently adjudicated".

I didn't catch what department that was. But it got our hope up although I got the feeling we were being fibbed to.

Today she spoke to a guy who said "Wait 6 months".
I am so..oo pissed off right now!!

Any way... happy holidays y'all ! :D