Read this and share your input:

GK1999

Registered Users (C)
As many of you are seeing many approvals from TSC for the people who applied after you. It brings you a pain, distress, frustration and mentally ill and many more from TSC. Why we need this? We need to think about this and find some way to adhere this problem for us or at least for our new generation.
People who applied I-485 and waiting for its approval for more than a year and by the time if they loose their job, then there is no guarantee for GC or nothing. This is really strange compare to other people who got their GC in 6 to 12 months stay safer even after they’ve got laid off. So think about this.
As per the rule, you may join other company after 6 months in order to maintain the GC processing. It is fine, but there should be some limitation like 1 or 2 years. Otherwise the one I said above may happen at any time and then you are out of nowhere.
To prevent this, the people like us particularly those who got the GC and citizenship like attorneys, friends and relatives should file a case against TSC. They could take us as an example of it because they have more rights than us. I know People who got their GC also went through the same pain. So be social and even after you got your GC, help other people as much as possible.

RD: 8/01, ND:9/01