Re parole for Nicaragua process

Sistermom21

Good morning.
My sister and nephew are beneficiaries of humanitarian parole and have been granted visa for two years. Upon the expiration date approaching in 2025 are they eligible to re apply or extend parole with out exiting the USA prior to expiration date?
I had submitted a petition for relative benefiting my sister which is approved but awaiting a visa for that. Adjustment of status through that petition is not possible because the date is not current yet and it could take another 4-5 years (been waiting since 2009).
My question is because we have waited for so long to reunite as family and now that they are here trying to start a life (nephew and sister in school) going back would disrupt life one more time. Just wanting to know if extension or reparole is an option for Humanitarian parolee from Nicaragua. Are there any other options which are Not marriage?

I'm guessing they will probably have a re-parole process in 2025 for the Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans parole program, similar to the re-parole for Ukrainians, if the program hasn't been cancelled by whoever is elected President.