Re: 2nd FP

RFEJAN02

Registered Users (C)
Who received second FP, please answer:

If BCIS issues 2nd FP notice, do they update Online message.

Thanks.

No They don't even after fp is done.
I went for 2nd FP around 15 days back but they haven't updated the online message.

All - Thanks for your reply.

My FP expired on 7/24, I guess I will receive my second FP soon.

My FP expired on 7/23 .
Waiting for the re-FP notice!

-sai
RD 1/17
ND 1/31
FP 4/24 (rcvd. by BCIS)
RFE 7/10
RFE rcvd by BCIS 8/5

Received second finger print notice...details
RD 11/20/01
ND 12/11/01
1FP 3/28/02
2FP ND 7/25/03
Received 8/4/03
AD?????

If your case has not been assigned to an officer yet, then you'll get 2nd fp notice right away, if your case is assigned, then it's your luck to get the notice. I haven't received the notice yet even though my fp 17 months right now.

RFEJan02

RFEJan02
My date are same as yours
RD 1/14
ND 1/25
FP 4/24

FP expired 7/24
Not received 2nd FP yet.
Looks like our cases are assigned to an officer and we will get 2nd FP based on when he opens our case and finds out about FP expired. :(
Do you remember back in Feb02, we both had got RFE for EAD? Looks like both our cases get assigned to a same person. Keep in touch and do post when you get 2nd FP.

Yes, unfortunately, FP expire and assigned to an officer is worst worst worst scenario, such as mine. There's no way you can ask for second FP, and your case pends there without daylight. :mad:

However, officer can still open your case and issue your RFE. Or sit on it working on other cases, such as May FP. Right now, they are focusing on May FP cases. I have seen all approvals are May FP.

Bad luck!

dengdeng what a luck we have.
I even asked my lawyer if I can go do the FP before getting the notice. Acc to the lawyer thats not possible.

They updated my Online message yesterday. Of course you can check when FBI has sent your results to BCIS by calling 3046255590. They will need your A# to to see if the results have been forwarded to BCIS.

RD 12/26/01
FP1 3/30/02
RFE Issued 6/9/03
RFE Reply Recd 6/25/03
FP2 8/1/03
Online Status Updated 8/5/03

Just now RFE issued on our casees.

RFE issued for both of us (myself and spouse).

Guys you are right, our cases are assigned to an Officer.

Can some body please guess, what might be the reason for RFE as it issued for both of us.

TinkyWinky,
I remember you we have same dates and even we received same kind of RFE for EADs. Hope your cases will approve with out any RFEs.

RD 01/14/02
ND 01/25/02
FP 04/24/02
RFE 08/06/03
-------------------

RFEJan02
Its a good sign that your file is opened. Now you may also get notice for second FP and you can get it done earlier than scheduled. Let me know what the RFE is. My case is not yet touched.

RFEJan02

When (date) did give yr 1st FP and on which date it was received by BCIS.

R U in EAC-02-094-5xxxx series.

Thanx

Probashi

Yes I am in the same series and I did not remember exactly on which date I gave my 1st FP, I think it is third week of April.

Looks like they may have finally started processing 02094xxxx series. I have also RD and ND same as yours only FP done on 05/11/2002. Please post your RFE details. Thanx.

probashi

FWIW:

I got my 2nd FP notice in mid June and promptly went to the local support center who does FPs ahead of the scheduled date on the notice. Within 2/3 days, the online msg changed to rcvd FP results on so-and-so date & processing resumed. Approval came a month later.

Good luck.