RD Sep 28 Approved

Satyanveshi

Registered Users (C)
Hey folks,

My fingers had been restless to type this message for a long time; finally, I got the opportunity to do it.

My I-485 has been approved.

RD: Sep 28 2001
ND: Nov 20 2001
FP: Jan 02 20002 (I got it done before the appointed date)
AD: Sep 21 2002 ( AVM says Approval mailed on this date.)

A brief history of my GC saga:

Never really bothered about GC last year. My ex-company went ahead and filed for labour and I-140. Incidentally my I-140 approval coincided with my ex-company's decision to close shop! I wasn't really interested in GC even then; but on my HR manager's insistence I went ahead and filed for 485, EAD and AP a month before I became an ex-employee.

Didn't bother to look for another job; instead started a company in partnership with another guy. Transferred my H1 to my company. Things were good for a couple of months, while we designed stuff and also chased a mirage called venture capital!

I slowly woke up to the reality that I was caught in a web of fraud and deceit. Turned into Sherlock Holmes for a month. Nailed the bastards (I had to file criminal and civil cases against some folks). Did not hire any attorney, argued the cases by myself. Won both the cases(one of the guys is enjoying the state's hospitality). Wondered if I was in the wrong profession (I realised that I had a flair to be a lawyer!).

After relishing my stint as a detective and a lawyer, I sought the job that my educational degree best supports(Software Engineer). Joined a company as a team lead (used my EAD for the job). I started working before the expiration of 180 days of 485 filing.

Travelled to India in May using my AP due to a family emergency.

The early finger printing in my case made me think that the approval was just around the corner; strong expectations made matters worse - got addicted to this site and the AVM .

I have a been a regular visitor to this site; after having posted my details many months ago, I was a mute witness to the daily doses of information, news, views, emotional outbursts, slander, bashings and some distinguished members recent fling with a female member.

All in all, I am glad that the wait is over. Perhaps now it's my turn to say - your turn is next.

My sincere thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing their information.

-Satyanveshi
(Not my real name; just a self given title)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

I liked your journey. You are one hell of a fighter! Very encouraging.

Hopefully, now you will be able to pull your entrepreneurial ambitions through.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

As I said Earlier....See here in one proof of INS worked on Last Saturday.......(AD : Sep 21st)....

Please Update www.rupnet.com

Information Investigator Office (IIO) :)

Interesting

Your legal cases sound interseting. At least you kept yourself pretty occupied all the time, with lot of action. Working at a regular job and waiting for this damn GC sucks..

All the best buddy !!!!

Hell of a guy

Nice to know, that U were able to nail the people who tried to defraud U..

U winning the case is better than U getting UR GC...

Congratulations...for all the confidence U have...
U can go miles....U just need to Dream...and it will become a reality..

Congratulations!
That's one hell of an inspiring story you have.
Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Congrats Satyanveshi

Congrats Satyanveshi,
All the very best to u.

As ur name suggests.. I hope u r search for satya will continue.

All the best buddy
Cheers
Sudhi