RD Oct 12 Approved

Oct1202

Registered Users (C)
RD Oct 12 Approved on Oct 31.

Called IIO only once in Aug to get my Case number by giving them my A#. I had only my Alien Reg. number before. My laywer moron did not want to give me my case number.

One Question. online says that my case approved oct 31 and also saus a notice was mailed. Will they really send out the notice on the same day or will take couple of days? because again my laywer moron gave his address for all communication and did not give my home address, I want to change the address if possible today and get the approval copy mailed to my home address.

Any ideas?

Wait until your get the courtesy copy.

Since you have already crossed the barriers, you can wait for a couple of weeks. I am sure your lawyer will demand more money for the copies (sounds like he is a wicked cheapo). Document all letters from him. Try to record all demands for money.

Then once you have your stamping, file a complaint with AILA.

You might also want to file a complaint with local bar associations. Also post lawyers name on this board to save others from this lawyer.

Congrats. You will receive a notice in two weeks.

Thanks

Thanks guys, I guess I will update when I go for stamping, and at least I will get my plastic card to my home address.

And I have already updated rupnet.

Thanks Again

Congrats man

I have the same RD too.. 10/12

Another new month starts, and as PatienceGC mentioned in another thread hope to see the approvals very soon..

I was just thinking lot of leftover september cases are getting RFE.. Hopefully that doesnt happen to October too :( or is this a general psychological feeling .. patienceGC and other Aug/Sep/Oct Rd's hangon... this is our month.. I also wanted to see some nov approvals.. so the IIO(morons) who go by ND can pick my file as my ND is 11/29 :D :D :D

congrats Oct1202

All the best !

I think if the INs has been sending all docs to ur lawyer then even the courtesy copy goes there , unless you have always received the courtesy copies for ur 140 etc.

I had never ever recieved any reciept copies . They were always sent to the lawyer. The first doc that I ever got was my EAd card and AP. And then the FP notice.

phoaupkari you are lucky.
At least you received EAD and AP at your home address.

for my that moron gave his address for EAD and AP too. And did not inform me for 3 weeks that my EAD has arrived, how is that!.

Is your lawyer Mr Kamal Rastogi and are you from Compunel or any of its sister companies. I got approved on 10/18 but so far haven't got my copies. My lawyer has also done the same with me.

Nope

Nope i am not from Compunnel.

Why don't you call your lawyer and confront with him with the proof that your case was approved on Oct 18th?

Or why not directly contacting some one in the management and let them know what their lawyer is doing?

.. But.. one of my friend who is working for compunnel and got is 485 approved last week.

his client is offering him a permanent position and he was looking for some information on how previous employees of compunnel approched Compunnel with this job offer. He is not sure how his employer would react and worried that they might inform INS about he leaving the company.

Do you or any of your friends had similar situation and how did your employer react to this? did they cause any problem at all?

Thanks for any help.

.. But.. one of my friend who is working for compunnel and got is 485 approved last week.

his client is offering him a permanent position and he was looking for some information on how previous employees of compunnel approched Compunnel with this job offer. He is not sure how his employer would react and worried that they might inform INS about he leaving the company.

Do you or any of your friends had similar situation and how did your employer react to this? did they cause any problem at all?

Thanks for any help.