RD Nov 1999 STILL NOT processed

patientboy

There is no point to this post other than to say I am TOTALLY FRUSTRATED with this whole process. My 485 RD is Nov 1999 and I am still not processed. I have called INS again today and they gave me their usual complete lack of info. I have tried
     contacting both my congressman and my senator and the INS just tells them \'This case is still being processed. Processing times are only a guide and it is not possible to make absolute predictions on when a case will finish the adjudication process as
     all cases, especially employment based, are very different\'. Today, I just feel defeated.

God bless you.

I understand the mental torture and agony you are going through.

I would say this is also a form of "human rights violation" which the US should do something about.

go to court

I agree with Domlur. You should pressure your lawyer and take INS to court.

IT IS REALLY DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR I 485 PENDING SINCE NOVEMBER 1999

Hello DEAR I 485 sufferer. PATIENTBOY
I am really deeply hurt about your case is still pending with INS since November 1999. I would advise U to write to the DIRECTOR, INS, NSC and marking the envelope to the PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR, and a copy to JOHN ASHCROFT , ATTORNEY GENERAL, washington DC, who is the super boss to INS, FBI, and a copy to your local SENATOR, and a copy to CHIEF JUSTICE OF AMERICA, Mr. WILLIAM REHINQUEST ,who sits in WASHINGTON DC, and a copy to PRESIDENT OF USA, GEORGE BUSH, and tell him how the INS offices are harrassing and torturing the prospective legitimate prospective immigrants, in delaying the cases, and we are totally at their mercy, and they never process in the order of priority they receive. ARE THEY NOT ANSWERABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE TO ANY ONE?? pl write a very strong worded letter addressed to all of them and sent it to under certificate of posting to all the above mentioned persons,, and see what happens.IF I WERE U I WOULD DO THAT.
Good luck, RAMUKESI

No Title

That is horrible. Your case has been pended for almost 2 years. I just want to say how sorry I am, and wish you good luck. Waiting is such agony affair. I really hope the INS can reply with a yes or no as soon as possible. A closure is the key for moving on.

Me too.

My pd is 02/03/97, rd 10/99, nd 10/99, fp 11/00, RFE medical officer didn\'t signed paper 05/31/01 and ins recieved 06/14/01 and still pending.. mine and my wifes nsc eb3 india... I am also on the same boat i asked congressman also they are saying after RFE it will take again same amount of days which they are saying 360 days....
I am also frastuated...